54 ers
16 ees
sj

sj

Don't look at me, I'm hideous right now.

By which I mean this page.  Srsly, don't look at it until I have it all fixed.

Until then, you can read my regular blog here.

I was/am also sj on goodreads.

11/22/63: A Novel

11/22/63 - Stephen King Sai King -It is with great regret that I inform you that you no longer own me. I have this book (digitally, thank goodness...I'm too old to carry your 90342983 page tomes around anymore), but I don't know when/if I'll read it. There was a time that I would have dropped everything to read this, and that other me would have been mostly done by now. I first read the Gunslinger when I was 9 and followed you tirelessly for the next 20 years...defending your lesser tales, devouring and re-reading the better ones - but no more. I can't even re-read the stories I used to love without somewhat of an icky feeling. Sorry. I'm sure I'll eventually get around to this one. Just not any time soon.**************************Update Jan 30, 2012Okay, so I caved. This book was...readable. Not great. Definitely not his best. I hated the end, the middle dragged. I did discover, however, that contrary to what I may have thought prior to starting this book, I will be a Tower Junkie For Life.