54 ers
16 ees
sj

sj

Don't look at me, I'm hideous right now.

By which I mean this page.  Srsly, don't look at it until I have it all fixed.

Until then, you can read my regular blog here.

I was/am also sj on goodreads.

The Woman Who Died A Lot

The Woman Who Died a Lot - Jasper Fforde You know, I keep thinking I'm going to be able to write this review, but I still don't know exactly what I want to say about it yet.It's probably my favourite so far of the Thursday Next series, which kind of surprises me, seeing as how it has so little of the things I generally love the most about these books.Like anything in the Book World, for example.Now, I get that there's a reason for that, and the way it was explained made complete sense. The thing that surprised me the most was how little I missed it, even though prior to reading this book, that had seemed something I wouldn't be interested in reading it without.Um...now I'm not making sense anymore.Anyway. New characters (that I loved)! The return of old characters (YAY!)! Death! Smiting! BADASS LIBRARIANS! Seriously, there is just EVERYTHING to love about this book, and I don't give a good goddamn that I'm coming across like a gushing fangirl right now - because I am. I am a total gushing fangirl and I refuse to apologize.Mr Fforde, I can't wait for more. Thank you.******************************************************[update July 29, 2012] Review coming soon.[update June 9, 2012] NEW COVER, I LOVE IT![update May 10, 2012] Well, this is kind of crap, I see that the Hodder and Stoughton version is coming out in July, but the Viking hardback is still listed as October. Boo. Guess I'll have to be ordering from the UK once again.[update April 2, 2012] IT'S PUSHED BACK TO OCTOBER?! Nooooooooooo![original post] ZOMG, it has a new name and a full description. September can not get here fast enough!